snowy days

Last month I was not in a good mood, because of the weather. Moscow continues to go wet snow and a light frost, and I basically spent his spare time at home. But I hope that spring will come soon - because I have so many plans!
But now is not about this, the other day I had some "friendly photo shoot" where my friend was filming me in the park. Well, it was hard! I was in a sweater and the street was frost and it was bitterly cold, but it was so fun and cool!
winter
winter
Последний месяц я была не в лучшем расположении духа, по причине погоды. В Москве продолжает идти мокрый снег и легкий мороз, и я в основном проводила свободное время дома. Но я надеюсь, что весна скоро наступит - ведь я имею столько планов!
Но сейчас не об этом, на днях у меня была некая "дружеская фотосессия", где моя подруга снимала меня в одном парке. Что ж, это было трудно! Я была в одном свитере и на улице был мороз, и было ужасно холодно, но это было так весело и здорово!
winter
winter
winter
winter

Also, photos from my twitter and a few photos from the meeting with my dear girls!
With love!

Так же, фото с моего твиттера и несколько фото с встречи с моими дорогими девочками!
С любовью!

some

my girls

Outfit 1:
coat, gloves, cap- Topshop
sweater- vintage
bag- Mango

Outfit 2:
sweater- Alessandr Manzoni
jeans- GAP

Комментарии

Отправить комментарий

Популярные сообщения